As a business owner or Director, it is your statutory requirement to prepare annual accounts which are sent to HM Revenue & Customs, Registrar of Companies, and for some, the Charity Commission.
TLL can ensure you meet this requirement by preparing your annual accounts and ensuring your other statutory obligations are met. We will discuss and explain your trading results – and discuss what this means for your business in a practical way, as well as keeping you informed of the deadlines to be met.
TLL is a Partner-led Firm where you can be assured of dealing directly with your assigned Partner. We go beyond the numbers to ensure you have the support you need to run all aspects of your business. Through relationships built with our clients over the years, we are confident that your needs will be met and you will know the security of having an Accountant who cares about you and your business.
We can prepare management accounts, if requested, which will help you monitor your business more closely - a vital tool in the current economy.
We can also prepare your VAT returns and maintain bookkeeping records, totally relieving you of this area of work – either by attending your own premises, or taking your books away to work on at our own offices.
TLL offer the following services to a wide range of Owner-Managed Businesses:
- Business start-ups / Company formations
- Cash flow projections and Business plans / Grant applications
- Statutory Accounts preparation
- Regulatory and specialist Audit assignments
- Self assessment and Personal Tax advice
- Proactive Tax planning (including Inheritance Tax)
- Sale of business (including Capital Gains Tax)
- VAT rules and VAT planning
- Financial systems / structure and controls
- Payroll bureau and advice
- Business management / Computerised book keeping and VAT returns
- Statutory secretarial services (including Registered Office provision)
- Accounting system installation, support and 1-1 training
… and instant access all year round to your dedicated Partner-led team!