Given the high failure rate amongst business start-ups, it is important to get the best advice as early in the process as possible to give the new business its best chance of achieving its objectives and long-term sustainability.
There are a number of different legal entities which a new business can take:
- Limited company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Sole Trader
All have their own complexities and advantages and disadvantages, but we will be able to advise on the best format to suit your particular circumstances, and to help you with your business plans and forecasts.
Once the legal formation of the business is complete, we will:
- Register the business with the necessary authorities with regards to all taxation obligations.
- Deal with registration for VAT purposes; and discuss the various VAT Schemes available with you.
- Deal with the submission of statutory forms to the regulatory authorities.
- Assist with the opening of a bank account and, if required, the raising of finance.